Account Recovery By Email
If you have set an email for your in game account, you can recover your forgotten username and/or password by yourself. Please try this before making a recovery topic.

When you join CIF there is a button called 'Forgotten Password?' like this:

http://sk.uploads.im/t/hLSKs.jpg

Clicking on it will bring up a new GUI:

http://sk.uploads.im/t/9Rxtg.jpg

Put your email address in the first field and press 'Send Email'. Then check your email inbox for an email from CIT (might be in your spam folder).
Then go back in game and fill the code and account name in the GUI and choose a new password. Click 'OK' and your password has been changed.

Rules

1. Use the correct format.
2. Be honest in requests. [Ignoring this could lead to a warning/ban.]
3. Do not send a PM to staff members about open requests. [Ignoring this rule will lead to a warning.]
4. Do not make a request for a friend.
5. Do not make a request for an account you do not own. [Ignoring this rule will lead to a ban.]
6. Be patient when having a pending request.
7. If you keep losing your account your requests will no longer be accepted due to lack of effort in security.
8. Only post in this board if you need to recover your PIN / password / e-mail / money.
9. Provide as much information as possible. Lack of information may get your request rejected.
10. You cannot post an account retrieval request if you are not on the PC you usually play on / not on your personal computer.
11. If you are inactive for a considerable amount of time, you may not be refunded.
12. If your request gets rejected you can only open a new request after 3 days from the denial date.[Ignoring this rule could lead to warning for #4]
13. Unless a staff member doesn't reply, you are ONLY allowed to make one post/reply else your topic will be locked. Except when you have really important information to add.

Refunds

Do not make a refund request if you lost less than a total value of $300.000.

Refund will be calculated on:

- Cash transfers: money that hacker sent from your account to another one
- Vehicles sales: money that the hacker stole after selling your vehicles
- Houses sales: money that the hacker stole after selling your houses (you won't get back your house)

Drugs, weapons and other random stuff WILL NOT be calculated. After all it's your fault if account has been stolen by someone else and we are doing our best to search logs to help you. Once you received your refund, stop asking for more money as you won't get anything else than the amount you already received. If you're insistent and keep requesting more money, previous refund will be deleted and you'll stay without anything. This is the first and last warning we give to you. Use your common sense.

Means, the money that the hacker sent from your account to another account will only be given to you. If the hacker sells your stuff, the account receives money and he will send the money to another account which we will remove from that account and re-add them to your account.

Format for Password Recovery Copy this format and fill it in after.

Code:
[b]Account name:[/b] 
[b]Serial:[/b] 
[b]Last nick name:[/b] 
[b]Last time you were able to log in:[/b] 
[b]Tell us all the details of how you lost your password:[/b] 
[b]Account(s) I use [u]besides[/u] my main account:[/b] 
[b]What I was doing the last time I logged in:[/b] 
[b]I'm making this request from home (Y / N):[/b] 
[b]I play in an internet cafe (Y / N):[/b] 
[b]I have been part of the following in-game groups:[/b] 
[b]I have given my password to somebody (Y / N -- IF yes, please provide a name):[/b] 
[b]I agree that the information given is correct and truthful:[/b] 

Example: This is an example; don't copy it.

Account name: SaMsUnG
Serial: Launch MTA > Press F8 > write serial > an output line will appear which will be your serial and it will be like "0397600A43F00C8F9A83F7C92EF712F4"
Last nick name: IronMan[DT]
Last time you were able to log in: On 31st January, 2016
Tell us all the details of how you lost your password: It has been a week that I haven't logged into by account due, I was out of time and couldn't log into my account. Today when I came back home, I tried to log into my account but it says that the password is wrong, I tried many times but it did not work.
Account(s) I use besides my main account: I have only 1 account of which I am requesting its retrieval.
What I was doing the last time I logged in: I was working as a cop and arresting wanted criminals then I went to work as a farmer to get some herbs and hemps.
I'm making this request from home (Y / N): Yes.
I play in an internet cafe (Y / N): No, I don't.
I have been part of the following in-game groups: <At least 3 groups>
I have given my password to somebody (Y / N -- IF yes, please provide a name): No, nobody knows my password except me.
I agree that the information given is correct and truthful: Yes.

Format for Money Refund Copy this format and fill it in after.

Code:
[b]If it's a squad/group slots refund, state it's name:[/b]
[b]Have you been refunded for slots before ? If yes, insert previous refund requests:[/b]
[b]What happened / How did you lose the money:[/b] 
[b]Absolute max value that I could have possibly lost:[/b] 
[b]Estimated date in which money was lost:[/b] 

Serial: Launch MTA > Press F8 > write serial > an output line will appear which will be your serial and it will be like "0397600A43F00C8F9A83F7C92EF712F4"
Last nick name: IronMan
Account(s) I use besides my main account: I have only 1 account of which I am requesting its retrieval.
If it's a squad/group slots refund, state it's name: <Name of the squad/group if it's related to it, if related to your account then leave this blank>
Have you been refunded for slots before ? If yes, insert previous refund requests: <Provide the links of the topics if you had made them before regarding refunds>
What happened / How did you lose the money: <Explain what and how did you lose it>
Absolute max value that I could have possibly lost: <Any idea how much you lost>
Estimated date in which money was lost: <Date and time of when you lost it>

Format for Email recovery Copy this format and fill it in after.

Code:
[b]Story behind lost email:[/b] 
[b]New Email that I'd like to use:[/b]

Last nick name: IronMan
Story behind lost email: My email which I set before isn't working anymore, so I would like to change it.
Account(s) I use besides my main account: I have only 1 account of which I am requesting the retrieval.
New Email that I'd like to use: Player123@hotmail.com

Lost your Forum Account Password / E-Mail?

Unfortunately, we do not support forum account recovery.

If you lost your forum account password, you can use the SMF built in account recovery system. It will send you an e-mail to retrieve your account. If you failed to provide a valid e-mail address that is your own fault and we do not have time to make up for people's laziness even more than we already do now.